Photo of Pamela T. Karlson and Joy Senn

Advice you need...Care you deserve.

Sebring Elder Law Lawyers

Our attorneys and support staff at Karlson Law Group, practice estate planning, probate and estate administration with skill, a depth of experience and concern for our clients’ best interests. Whether you need to create an estate plan, serve as a personal representative to an estate or bring an objection in probate court, you need reliable legal advice from an established elder law attorney who has represented thousands of clients in these matters.

We understand how complex and personal it can be to decide how your heirs will be, working to honor a loved one’s legacy or being involved in a family dispute over the terms of a will. We will stand by you until we reach a reasonable outcome.

Estate Planning Solutions Tailored To Your Needs

Every estate plan should be based on the testator’s goals and requirements. Our Sebring estate planning firm can build a plan that honors your final wishes and protects your health and finances during your lifetime. Team with us for help with all estate planning documents, including:

  • Estate planning
  • Last will and testaments
  • Trusts
  • Durable powers of attorney
  • Living wills
  • Health care surrogates

Depending on your age, marital status, the number of children you have and other factors, some of these might be more important for you right now, and others could be added in the years ahead. We will counsel you on what your estate plan needs currently, and be there for you when it’s time to make changes.

Step-By-Step Guidance Through Probate

Probate court has precise rules regarding the timing and filing of documents. We can guide you through the process to help you probate the estate efficiently and smoothly. While litigation is unlikely, we will represent you in court and tenaciously defend your position.

Contact Karlson Law Group, today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. We are located in Lake Placid and have proudly served Sebring since 2003. Call 863-349-3015.