A real estate law matter must be handled with care and attention to detail. A mistake in a real property transaction or dispute could prove very costly in the future. By handling it properly today, you can spare yourself significant time, expense and worry tomorrow.
At Karlson Law Group, P.A., we have significant experience handling real estate law matters for clients in Lake Placid, Sebring and surrounding Florida communities. As a board-certified specialist in real estate law, attorney Pamela Karlson has demonstrated an exceptional level of knowledge, experience and success in this complex area of law. Pamela and our legal team are here to guide you to a successful, cost-effective resolution to your critical real estate law matters.
Full-Service Real Estate Law Representation
The scope of our real estate law practice includes:
- Closings: Protecting the interests of buyers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate closings.
- Title insurance: Qualified assistance from a licensed title insurance agent. Offering 10% premium discounts on policies exceeding $300,000.00.
- Variances: Advising clients when an already constructed home is on violation of setback requirements.
- Private mortgage preparation: Preparing all necessary mortgage documents, including the mortgage, promissory note and amortization schedules.
- Real estate transfers: Helping clients pass real property to heirs and beneficiaries by establishing estate planning documents.
- Quiet title/tax deeds: We do quiet title work for tax deed holders who wish to re-sell the property right away
- Landlord/tenant: Our firm provides counsel on leases. the eviction process and all related issues.
- Homeowners’ associations, co-ops and condominiums: We offer the advice needed to protect your interests.
Whatever real estate law matter you face, our law firm is here to serve your needs. We are committed to providing our clients with an exceptional level of client service and legal representation.
Talk To An Experienced Real Estate Law Attorney Today
To arrange your initial consultation with a knowledgeable real estate lawyer in Highlands County, please call our law offices at 863-465-5033 or contact us online.